Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Good Time Was Had by All!

Laura and I had a wonderful week. We stitched, shopped for stitching stuff, talked stitching, looked through stitching stash, bitched about stitching, bitched about not having enough time to stitch...You get the picture.  We didn't even have to cook!  Laura's DH has been doing all the cooking since he retired at the first of the year and lucky for us, he's not bored with it yet.  What a deal!
 
I posted pics once while I was gone, but I have more now.  I haven't had a lot of time to stitch but I have worked on Pigalle at night while watching all the shows I recorded. (Thank heaven for the DVR!)  I'm hoping to finish it within two weeks.  And since I can't put it down at night until I can't focus any longer, I should be able to do it.

I have been so busy catching up with all my Etsy work and pinning a couple of pieces for the frame shop, etc. that I haven't even unpacked yet. Then again, it always takes me a couple of days to get to that. Anyway, if you haven't stopped by the shop lately, check out some of the new things. I'm always adding fobs, and counting pins and even bookmarks for when you don't feel like stitching.